By accessing the Site or using the Services, the User declares that he has read, understood and accepted this Agreement. If the User does not accept this Agreement, he should not access the Site or use the Services.
The Company provides various information technology services to the User through the Site. These services include, but are not limited to, web design, web development, web hosting, web security, web optimization, data analysis, database management, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, software development and consulting services.
The Company reserves the right to change the scope, nature and prices of the Services without prior notice. The Company also reserves the right to discontinue or terminate the Services, in whole or in part.
2. User Obligations
The User is obliged to provide all hardware, software and internet connection necessary to access the Site and use the Services. The User is also obliged to obtain all necessary permissions and licenses to access the Site and use the Services.
The User should avoid the following behaviors while accessing the Site or using the Services:
– Take any action that interferes with or disrupts the operation of the Site or the Services.
– Take any action that violates or threatens the security of the Site or the Services.
– Copying, modifying, distributing or otherwise using the content of the Site or the Services without permission.
– Presenting or attributing the content of the Site or the Services in a false or misleading manner.
– Using the content of the Site or the Services for purposes that are unlawful, harmful, offensive, defamatory, harassing, immoral or otherwise inappropriate.
– Using the content of the Site or the Services in a way that violates the rights of third parties.
– Infect or spread viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software to the Site or Services.
– Accessing or using the Site or the Services with a false identity or information.
– Unauthorized use of the Company’s or any other person’s account or password to access or use the Site or Services.
If the user does not comply with these obligations, he accepts that the Company has the right to block access to the Site, to stop or terminate the Services and to take legal action when necessary.
3. Company Liability
The Company does not warrant that the Site and Services will operate uninterrupted, error-free and secure. The Company is not responsible for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of the Site and Services. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content of the Site and the Services. The Company does not guarantee that the content of the Site and the Services are suitable for the User’s needs or serve a particular purpose.
The Company does not bear any indemnity obligations towards the User, except for the cases where the limitations of liability specified in this Agreement are not applicable.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights of the Site and Services, including the content, design and code, belong to the Company. The User must respect these rights and use the Site and the Services in accordance with the conditions set forth in this Agreement.
The user must not use or imitate the trademarks, logos or other marks on the Site or the Services without permission.
The User must not upload or post any content on the Site or Services that infringes their intellectual property rights. The user must also not upload or post any content that violates the intellectual property rights of others.
6. Modification of Contract
The Company reserves the right to change this Agreement without notice. The amended Agreement becomes effective as soon as it is posted on the Site. By accessing the Site or using the Services, the User is deemed to have accepted the amended Agreement.
7. Applicable Law and Competent Court
This Agreement is subject to the laws of the Republic of Turkey. Istanbul Central Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized in any dispute that may arise in relation to this Agreement.
8. Integrity and Validity of the Agreement
You may contact the Company for any questions or comments regarding this Agreement. The Company’s contact information is available on the Site.
(Last Updated: 10.04.2023)